Homeschool.co.uk is a blog for reading quality content related to Homeschooling in England, the U.S.A, Australia, South Africa and New Zealand , I take care of all the content here, and at the same time I also let guest bloggers to show their talent and write guest posts to encourage and support Homeschoolers.
The purpose is to help other Families and to reach out to a fresh audience base, share their talent with 100’s of daily readers, and to share quality content from seasoned experts about Homeschooling.
Homeschool.co.uk has been online since 1999, and has a google rank of +3. Almost 10 guest authors have contributed here at Homeschool.co.uk and the number is increasing every day. Below are some tips and points to consider before you submit your guest post, which will ensure that your submission gets approved.
Becoming a Homeschool contributor?
I expect anyone who contributes here to maintain the same authority and quality (or better) that I have built over the past 13 years. Anyone can become a regular contributor at Homeschool.co.uk, and here are some of the tips (at the end of this page) which will help you to get your article published on this blog:
Few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Credit : Homeschool.co.uk respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes to images which you use on your post. To ensure your article get published, write an very original piece, which is written specifically for Homeschool.co.uk audience.
- Article Quality: Article should be a minimum of 600 words and should cover the topic in detail.
- Self promotion : We already add a byline and your profile will be visible below your post. So don’t add anything for self promotion or promoting paid service.
- Copyright : We respect everyones work. In case we found out that you have copied post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from Homeschool.co.uk. Also by submitting post to Homeschool.co.uk, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any kind of DMCA related issues.
- Comments : Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Try to answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
How to submit guest post?
If you have read and understood all the above mentioned guidelines, you can submit the article directly. I have made the process of submitting your guest post very simple.